1.1 The Services are operated by MOVE ‘N SEE which is incorporated and registered in Brest, France, with company number 531299246 whose registered office is at 38 rue Jim Sévellec, 29200 BREST, FRANCE (“We”, “us” or “Move ‘N See”)
2.2 We do not guarantee that our Services, or any content on them, will be free from errors or omissions.
3.1 We grant to you a non-exclusive licence to use the Services in consideration of payment, in full of the subscription fee as specified (“the Subscription Fee”). Your licence to use the Services is limited to use by you and no other third party.
3.2 The authority and non-exclusive licence for use of the Services starts on the day payment of the Subscription Fee is paid in full and ends;
3.2.1 One month following payment of the Subscription Fee; or
3.3 Your payment to use the services is administered by Apple Inc. and is subject to their terms for payment.
3.4 You may not copy, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt or make error corrections to the Services in whole or in part except to the extent permitted by law or by us in writing.
4.1 The Services shall be supplied to you via: our website http://pixself.com/ and PIXSELF available from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
4.2 We do not guarantee that our Services, or any content on them, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Services is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Services without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
4.3 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Services.
5.1 On registration of some services included in the PIXSELF you will choose a username and password as part of our security procedures. You must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
6.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Services, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by us.
7.1 You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you grant us a licence to use, store and copy that content for the purpose of providing the service requested.
7.2 We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our Services however you warrant that the content provided is accurate to enable us to fulfil any request you make.
8.1 The content on our Services is provided for general information only.
8.2 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Services, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Services is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
9.2 To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Services or any content on it, whether express or implied.
9.3 We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, delict/tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with, use of, or inability to use, our Services, use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Services.
9.4 In particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
9.5 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Services or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any Services linked to it.
9.6 We assume no responsibility for any content linked to on our Services. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of the linked content. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
10.1 We do not guarantee that our Services will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our Services. You should use your own virus protection software.
11.1 Where our Services contain links to other Services and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the content of those Services or resources.
12.1 We may at any time sub-license, assign, novate, charge or deal in any other manner with any or all of its rights and obligations under these terms, provided we give written notice to you.
12.2 You may not sub-license, assign or novate the benefit or burden of this licence in whole or in part.
You give us information about yourself:
• when you register with us, request services or otherwise provide us with your personal details (such as your name, contact details, e-mail address etc); and
• when you use the Services and any other information you post on the Services, e-mail or otherwise give to us, including when you participate in any of our social media pages or enter a contest, promotion or survey.
With regard to your use of our Services we collect the following information:
• registration information, including username, password, email address, country, information about your use of the services such as length of session;
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device (such as your tablet or laptop) to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your type of subscription and your interactions with the Services, such as interactions with third party applications, and advertising, products, and services which are offered, linked to, or made available on or through the Services;
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We use your information:
• to provide, personalise, and improve your experience with the Services, products, and advertising (including for third party products and services) made available through or via the Services for example by providing customised, content and features, or advertising on or outside of the Services;
• to ensure technical functionality of the Services, design new products and services, modify and improve our existing services and products;
• to analyse your use of the Services, including your interaction with applications, advertising, products, and services that are made available, linked to, or offered through the Services;
• to ensure that content from any website or application we produce, including the Services, is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
• to contact you about other goods and services we and third parties offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to share with our advertising partners in order to send you promotional communications about the Services or to show you more tailored content, including relevant advertising for products and services that may be of interest to you, and to understand how users interact with advertisements;
• to provide you with access to certain parts of our Services or our social media pages; and
• to process your payments or prevent and detect fraud. We may contact you by post, telephone or fax, SMS, as well as by e-mail and, if you have requested, via social media. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future by any of these means then please let us know.
The information you provide to us will be treated as confidential. However, we may disclose your information to other third parties who act for us, or provide related services, for purposes approved by you, as set out above.
In addition, if our business enters into a joint venture with, or is sold to, or merged with, another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our business partners or owners.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage. Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your e-mail address and other contact details.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a notice on the Services for you to accept.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information then please contact us at via firstname.lastname@example.org